Workflow debug

jacobdotcosta

Mar 4, 2009, 4:23:26 AM3/4/09
to tarpipe
My suggestion is to have more information when the Workflow fails.

My workflow has failed and the only information I have is:

an email message has arrived

* nothing happened

about 15 hours ago not completed

...which doesn't enlighten me on what has failed.

jacobdotcosta

Mar 6, 2009, 4:22:04 AM3/6/09
to tarpipe
I think I found the problem with my workflow. From my tests I think
tarpipe doesn't support addresses like XXXX<yy...@tarpipe.net>, you
must use yy...@tarpipe.net.

While using my mobile to publish using tarpipe I'm forced to write the
email address every time I want to send something. Here's another
suggestion, support of messages with address like
XXXX<yy...@tarpipe.net>.

Best regards,
Antonio

jacobdotcosta

Mar 6, 2009, 4:55:49 AM3/6/09
to tarpipe
One more followup on this, my workflow publishes to flickr and tarpipe
and the URL passes through tinyurl for shrinkage. This time the
tinyurl transformation returned error.

transformed an URL on TinyURL

http://flickr.com/photos/35727823@N07/3332098531
Error

No idea what happened. The photo is published on flickr correctly.