TNPG 2012 : Service Rank List for Service Candidates, General Rank, Community Rank, Service Community Rank : Tamil Nadu PG : TNPGMEE

JMA Bruno Mascarenhas

Mar 29, 2012, 4:55:23 PM3/29/12
to targ...@googlegroups.com, tv...@googlegroups.com, tvm...@googlegroups.com
Posted on March 29, 2012 at 8:27 pm

TNPG 2012 : Service Rank List for Service Candidates, General Rank, Community Rank, Service Community Rank : Tamil Nadu PG : TNPGMEE

Doubt : Did you Miss out in Previous Entrance because you did not Read Harrison ? Join Crash Course for AIIMS / PGI “OPERATION HARRI CAPSULE” - Click here for details

Tamil Nadu PG  TNPG 2012 : Service Rank for Service Candidates

TNPG 2012 : Service Rank List for Service Candidates,  Mark List, Merit List : Tamil Nadu PG : TNPGMEE

TNPG 2012 : Service Rank List for Service Candidates, Mark List, Merit List : Tamil Nadu PG : TNPGMEE

Based on the results of TNPG 2012 published in the official web site (http://tnhealth.org/notifictaion/PG_MERIT_LIST2012-13.pdf) , we have tabulated the Ranks for Each Community in General as well as in Community Quota

  • Rank 1 to Rank 6571 alone have been published so far by Selection Committee
  • Ranks of those who have scored below 40 are not published till date
  • Around 162 Ranks are missing in the list (http://tnhealth.org/notifictaion/PG_MERIT_LIST2012-13.pdf) for example 4354, 4380, 4403, 4411, 4430, 4498, 4503, 4505, 4524, 4527, 4573, 4578, 4579, 4580, 4601, 4633, 4657, 4670, 4674, 4676, 4677, 4684, 4700, 4732, 4760, 4761, 4779, 4817, 4818, 4823, 4825, 4834, 4838, 4843, 4844, 4871, 4911, 4936, 4937, 4939, 4941, 4942, 4943, 4948, 4949, 4951, 4955
  • We have done this with a sole intention of helping the candidates.
  • The Lists are available Free to all and there is no need to register or undergo complicated process to access the Rank Lists. Just Click the Links below and you can see the complete Data.
  • Though we have taken strains to compile the list, we,  at TargetPG believe that Knowledge and Information of this kind should be freely distributed and the candidates who are already stressed at this time, should not be forced to undergo more stress by registering and clicking so many links for knowing their community Rank !!

Click TNPG 2012 Community wise Merit List for Back Ward Community BC, Backward Community ( Muslims) BCM, Most BackWard Community MBC, Scheduled Castes SC, Scheduled Castes (Arundhathiyar) SCA , Scheduled Tribes ST

The above List Contains

  • General Rank
  • Service Rank
  • BC Rank
  • BC Muslim Rank
  • MBC Rank
  • SC Rank
  • SCA Rank
  • ST Rank
  • Service BC Rank
  • Service BC Muslim Rank
  • Service MBC Rank
  • Service SC Rank
  • Service SCA Rank
  • Service ST Rank

Is there a charge associated with using this site ? Are certain contents available only to registered members
No. This is totally Free of Cost. Not even a single page is protected. All contents are available free of cost. There is no need to Register and undergo complicated process just for seeing your rank

I have few other doubts !! How to clarify those ?
Please ask in the Comments below and we will try to find the answers

Do you have a Discussion Forum ?
Yes. We have a discussion Forum. You can check it at Facebook Or you can ask the doubts in the comment section below every page in this site

Is there a mailing List, I can subscribe ?
The Mailing List is at Google Groups You can join the mailing List

Do you offer RSS Feeds for the site ?
The Link for the RSS Feeds is http://feedproxy.google.com/TargetPG

I am at a remote place and do not have access to mail. How can I stay tuned with the latest announcements in this site ?
We have a SMS Alert Feature. You can subscribe to our SMS Channel from this link

Are Site Updates Available through Twitter ?.
Yes. Our Twitter ID is @TargetPG

Is there a Facebook Page for this Site ?
Yes. The Face Book Page is at http://www.facebook.com/TargetPG

Is there an Official Orkut Community for Site Members ?
Yes. The Official Orkut Community is at http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=11782975

Share7
The Url of this Page is TNPG 2012 : Service Rank List for Service Candidates, General Rank, Community Rank, Service Community Rank : Tamil Nadu PG : TNPGMEE
Posted on March 29, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Category: TNPG 2012 | Tags: Results Theory Written Marks Merit Rank List | Leave a comment |

AVALA LOKESWARA REDDY

Mar 29, 2012, 5:16:23 PM3/29/12
to targ...@googlegroups.com
any one pls tell me where will the best CRASH course for dnb final exam RADIODIOGNOSIS??????
Dr A. Lokeswara  Reddy,
Casualty Medical Officer &
Rajiv Aarogyasri Medical Coordinator( RAMCO)
Dept. of Casualty & Emergency Medicine  & AAROGYASRI
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (S.V.I.M.S),
Tirupathi,Chittoor Dist,A.P,PIN:517501 ,INDIA