TargetPG Analysis : Comparing TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012 Marks and Ranks

JMA Bruno Mascarenhas

Mar 16, 2012, 4:50:17 PM3/16/12
to targ...@googlegroups.com, edo...@googlegroups.com
Posted on March 17, 2012 at 1:59 am

TargetPG Analysis : Comparing TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012 Marks and Ranks

A comparison between TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012

As soon as the Marks of TNPG 2012 was released, there was a wide speculation that the marks has gone up and to get a particular Rank, one needs at least 5 marks more than what it was last time ie If you some one had scored 69.04 to get Rank 300 in TNPG 2011, one needs 74.04 to get the same Rank

But we were of different opinion

In our opinion, we were very much sure that the marks have gone up, but only by 1 or at the maximum 1.5 marks and never more than that

Today, TNPG 2012 Merit List has been released, and our prediction has turned to be very correct and on the mark !

Rank

Mark in TNPG 2011 Mark in TNPG 2012 Difference between Marks in 2011 and 2012

1

83.80

81.28

-2.52

10

76.92

77.52

0.60

50

74.08

74.16

0.08

100

72.28

72.40

0.12

200

70.48

70.84

0.36

300

69.04

69.76

0.72

400

68.24

68.80

0.56

500

67.32

67.96

0.64

600

66.52

67.24

0.72

700

65.80

66.80

1.00

800

65.16

66.16

1.00

900

64.56

65.64

1.08

1000

64.00

65.08

1.08

1100

63.28

64.64

1.36

1200

62.84

64.08

1.24

1300

62.20

63.32

1.12

1400

61.60

62.92

1.32

1500

61.12

62.48

1.36

2000

58.60

60.04

1.44

3000

54.28

55.36

1.08

4000

50.04

50.60

0.56

5000

45.84

46.72

0.88

6000

41.88

42.24

0.36

.

TargetPG Analysis : Comparing TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012 Marks and Ranks

TargetPG Analysis : Comparing TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012 Marks and Ranks

TargetPG Analysis : Comparing TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012 Marks and Ranks

TargetPG Analysis : Comparing TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012 Marks and Ranks

Share4
The Url of this Page is TargetPG Analysis : Comparing TNPG 2011 and TNPG 2012 Marks and Ranks
Posted on March 17, 2012 at 1:59 am | Category: TNPG 2012 | Tags: 2012, Analysis Opinion, Results Theory Written Marks Merit Rank List | Leave a comment