URGENT : Tamil Speaking Doctor Volunteers needed for half day : Please forward / Share in Social Media

JMA Bruno Mascarenhas

Jun 20, 2013, 2:14:14 PM6/20/13
to targ...@googlegroups.com, tv...@googlegroups.com, edo...@googlegroups.com, theed...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Sorry for Spamming your inbox
URGENT : Tamil Speaking Doctor Volunteers needed for one day : Please forward / Share in Social Media / Tweet / SMS etc

1. I am sure that you all knew about the Uttaranchal Floods and people are being rescued

2. Pilgrims from Tamil Nadu who had been left stranded are now being rescued and brought to Tamil Nadu House, New Delhi and their return is being arrranged

3. A Medical Team from Tamil Nadu is starting Friday Morning and will reach there by Friday Afternoon

4. Till Friday afternoon, we need tamil speaking doctors (especially those who are doing your Post graduation in and around delhi) to visit Tamil Nadu House and offer your medical and moral support,

Please forward and share and spread the news

Regards
Bruno