Chod Drum

Kate Novick

Mar 30, 2020, 12:16:16 PM3/30/20
to Tara Mandala Rideshare
Dear ones:
I'm wondering, does anyone have an extra used Chod drum to sell to me?  I'm in Magyu and would really like to become a Chod Practitioner soon with this Coronavirus affecting the world right now.
With love and thanks to all the active Chod practitioners out there,
Kate Novick

irina shakh

Mar 30, 2020, 2:18:11 PM3/30/20
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Kate,

Did you try Tara Mandala store?  I just looked and they have few left online. Try to call them directly or email.  Let me know if you still can’t find one. I maybe able to help but need to check in with my TM friends.