Looking for a ride from Denver to TM June 29 or 30

daria fain

Jul 19, 2019, 1:06:21 PM7/19/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

Is anyone driving from Denver to TM in June 29 or 30 for Drupchen?

Thanks!

Daria

D a r i a  F a ï n
Co-director of the Prosodic Body
Co-director of The Commons Choir

On Jul 17, 2019, at 2:10 PM, Gail <gt...@sasktel.net> wrote:

My flight will arrive DRO 11:20 am Aug 24th - is anyone arriving around that time that would like to share a cab out to Tara Mandala - it's $105 shared.  I would be returning to DRO Aug 29 about noon.  This is a little less expensive than the shuttle and we can set our own pick up and return times.  Thanks, hope to see you.