rideshare the 18th September Durango airport to Durango or Pagosa

Sylvie Djeddah

Sep 9, 2019, 12:16:27 PM9/9/19
to Tara Mandala Rideshare
Hi,
I arrive in Durango at 7:00 PM on the 18th for the P'howa transmission.
Anybody arriving at the same hour? I'm open to any possibility (staying overnight in Durango or in Pagosa).

Sylvie

Maya Goodson

Sep 9, 2019, 12:48:07 PM9/9/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Sylvie, please call me:  512-923-5616.  I can pick you up from the airport & have an available space.
Maya

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 8, 2019, at 7:17 AM, Sylvie Djeddah <sylvie....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I arrive in Durango at 7:00 PM on the 18th for the P'howa transmission
Anybody arriving at the same hour? I'm open to any possibility (staying overnight in Durango or in Pagosa).

Sylvie

Sylvie Djeddah

Sep 10, 2019, 4:25:12 PM9/10/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Maya ! I will call you tomorrow.

Sylvie

Envoyé de mon iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tara Mandala Rideshare" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tara-mandala-rideshare/B28E0AD3-94A1-48FE-AB06-3C5EA66ECFA1%40yahoo.com.

vishal kulkarni

Sep 12, 2019, 11:14:43 AM9/12/19
to Tara Mandala Rideshare
Do you have space to accommodate one more person. I'll be reaching there on 18 too.

Maya Goodson

Sep 13, 2019, 1:35:29 PM9/13/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Please call me Vishal.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:09 AM, vishal kulkarni <vishalk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do you have space to accommodate one more person. I'll be reaching there on 18 too.

L Stager

Sep 13, 2019, 4:27:43 PM9/13/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com, vishalk...@gmail.com
Hi Vishal. I’m thinking of arriving on 19th when it starts. But do you have somewhere to stay on 18 th up there?
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tara-mandala-rideshare/27CB2AF9-7A29-4446-ACCF-6C821B9A2226%40yahoo.com.

--
Please excuse the Typos. English is iPhone Siris second language.

Leslie stager

Sep 16, 2019, 3:49:22 PM9/16/19
to Tara Mandala Rideshare
Vishal.. I think I've been writing to the wrong person... !
Do you want a ride with me on the morning of the 19th from Santa Fe?

terri nash

Sep 16, 2019, 4:54:33 PM9/16/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
um.....Fox