Green Tara retreat

Cindy Dyal

Mar 9, 2020, 11:53:47 AM3/9/20
to Tara Mandala Rideshare
Hello! Anyone flying into During the 22nd and flying out early on the 28th?

Tabitha Gibbs

Mar 10, 2020, 5:56:00 PM3/10/20
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cindy,

I will be flying out of Durango 7:20am on the 28th. I haven't solidified travel/lodging plans for after the retreat/before flying out. Let me know if you'd like to discuss something.

Kindly,
Tabitha

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 11:53 AM Cindy Dyal <gnvmindbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello! Anyone flying into During the 22nd and flying out early on the 28th?

Cindy Palay

Mar 10, 2020, 6:45:28 PM3/10/20
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
I am not coming perhaps you are connecting with the wrong person?

Regards

Cindy