Vajrayana Retreat June 20th and June 27th Ride Between Durango and TM

Kate Novick

Jun 3, 2019, 2:06:18 PM6/3/19
to Tara Mandala Rideshare

Hello,

I'm interested in sharing a ride from Pagosa Springs to TM on June 20th for the Vajrayana Retreat and a ride the opposite way on June 27th.  Blessings and thanks!

Kate

Christine Rossi Art

Jun 3, 2019, 2:35:00 PM6/3/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am coming in on July 19 to Durango.
Haven't quite figured out where I am going that evening yet. I may end up renting a car...or getting the Shuttle to Pagosa Springs.
Will be there for the Vajrayana Retreat.
Also there is a shuttle reserved for the 27th at noon to go from TM to the Durango Airport.
Yamuna has organized the shuttle.

Will probably make some last minute decisions.
Cheers,
Christine

Christine Rossi
Christine Rossi Art

YogaRider Western Dressage & Training
https://awarerider.com/

Kate Novick

Jun 3, 2019, 4:07:30 PM6/3/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the information.  I’m coming in on the 19th to Durango too, around noon.  I was also thinking about staying the night at Pagosa Springs.  If that happens for both of us, are you interested in splitting the cost to Pagosa Springs?

Kate

My cell number is 860-402-6597.

mage removed by sender.

YogaRider Western Dressage & Training

https://awarerider.com/

    mage removed by sender.

Christine Rossi

Jun 3, 2019, 11:15:41 PM6/3/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Yes that may be a good idea we could do that
I have to check my plane tickets to see what time I get into Durango I think
It’s later like 4 or 5 PM
Sent from my iPhone

Christine Rossi Art

Jun 6, 2019, 11:16:49 AM6/6/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Kate,
I checked car rental rates and they are really high.
$579 for the week.
I will check shuttles. We may be able to share a shuttle from Pagosa Springs to Tara Mandala.
My plane leaves at 7:30PM on the 27th. There is a shuttle leaving from TM at noon which leaves many hours to while away at the airport...Still undecided what to do!
I will give you a call. Please let me know a good time to call.
Thanks!
Christine

YogaRider Western Dressage & Training
https://awarerider.com/

Kate Novick

Jun 6, 2019, 2:22:25 PM6/6/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christine,

The car rental rate is too high for me too.  According to a hotel attendant I spoke with on the phone, there are regular shuttles between DRO and Pagosa Springs.  I made reservations at that hotel, Healing Waters, located in the central part of Pagosa Springs near where the shuttles drop off, so I’m thinking that I will catch one of those on June 19th as soon as my plane comes in.  But if that doesn’t work out, I can wait for you to fly in and maybe we could have a ride together.

On the way back, June 27th, I’ll be waiting until the next day for my flight out so I was going to take the shuttle to DRO with the Tara Mandala group and then from there figure out where I’m going in Durango for the afternoon and evening.  I’m assuming there are plenty of taxis, shuttles, and Ubers.

You can call me anytime.  My phone number is 860-402-6597 and I’m in the EST zone.  Texting is great for me too.

Blessings,

Kate

Error! Filename not specified.

YogaRider Western Dressage & Training

https://awarerider.com/

    Error! Filename not specified.

Doris Hintsteiner

Jun 10, 2019, 10:10:15 PM6/10/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Kate  and all together
I‘am also interested in a shared ride to Durango or even better to Denver on the 27. of June

Anybody is offering a ride share on  that day?
Thank you
Doris

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 02.06.2019 um 13:57 schrieb Kate Novick <kno...@gradientplanning.com>:

Hello,

I'm interested in sharing a ride from Durango to TM on June 20th for the Vajrayana Retreat and a ride the opposite way on June 27th.  Blessings and thanks!

Kate

Christine Rossi Art

Jun 10, 2019, 10:18:09 PM6/10/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kate,
I was going to give you a call about the shuttle and room but I accidentally must have deleted the thread!
Can you email me your phone number?
Thanks!
Christine

Christine Rossi
Christine Rossi Art

YogaRider Western Dressage & Training
https://awarerider.com/

Yamuna Becker

Jun 11, 2019, 1:35:02 AM6/11/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Doris,

I booked a shuttle for 27th at noon to DRO.

Yamuna

Jun 14, 2019, 11:57:21 AM6/14/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com

Christine,

It was good to talk with you today.

I secured a Wilderness Journey’s shuttle from DRO to Pagosa Springs on June 19th for $120.  They said that the DRO to TM shuttle can pick me up on June 20th at 2:15 p.m. in Pagosa Springs for $50.

Kate

From: <tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Christine Rossi Art <cmae...@gmail.com>

mage removed by sender.

YogaRider Western Dressage & Training

https://awarerider.com/

    mage removed by sender.

Christine Rossi Art

Jun 14, 2019, 12:28:32 PM6/14/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Ok that is reasonable from Pagosa Springs.
I will keep you posted. I am leaning towards going directly to Tara Mandala.
When do you fly out?
Yamuna has the shuttle going at 12 from TM and that is an option but my plane leaves so late that I am thinking of scheduling another one later in the afternoon.

Christine Rossi
Christine Rossi Art

YogaRider Western Dressage & Training
https://awarerider.com/

Isabelle Bailey

Jun 18, 2019, 12:44:02 PM6/18/19
to Tara Mandala Rideshare

Hello
I will most likely fly into DGO June 20th in the morning and fly out 27th around 7pm... would be happy to share...
still firming up plans... should have it figured out by tomorrow....