Looking for a ride on June 6th or June 7th from Pagosa Springs to Albuquerque

alice geraldina

May 17, 2019, 3:58:56 PM5/17/19
to Tara Mandala Rideshare
Hi all,

is any one driving to Albuquerque from Tara Mandala on June 6th or June 7th?
I'd love to share with you.

Cheers,
Alice Cuccioli

Alice Keefe

May 23, 2019, 7:26:05 PM5/23/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Alice,  I will have a rental car, and can give you a lift to Tara Mandala from Pagosa Springs for the start of the retreat.  I can also give you a ride back to Pagosa Springs on June 6th.   We can exchange phone numbers, etc.  All my best, Alice

alice geraldina

May 23, 2019, 9:11:41 PM5/23/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alice, thank you that is very kind of you!
My number is 207.607.1704

Looking forward to meeting you!
Alice

Alice Keefe

May 28, 2019, 12:08:13 PM5/28/19
to tara-mandal...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alice,  I just saw your reply and send a text message to your phone number.
    I have a small degree of concern that my cell service might not work in Pagosa Springs (I have US Cellular).    As a backup should we have a tentative pick up location and time,  just in case?
    Alice