New stuff, hooray!

TAP thirst

Oct 26, 2012, 1:14:00 PM10/26/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!

I have some news from the QPIRG budget meeting which took place last night. Our budget from them for the upcoming year is $325 (we had asked for 400).

In other news, Amy Barrington has asked if anyone from TAPthirst can be at the very last Marche Locale of the season- this will be on Tuesday from 4-7pm. She wants us to organize a little bowling (with water bottles) activity! I will be in class, is anyone else interested in doing this? I could meet up with folks on Sunday or Monday to get it all organized! It won't take much effort, just a time commitment of at least an hour, between 4 and 7pm.

There is a meeting on Thursday about food sovereignty issues on campus (can anyone say...Chartwell's?) and I encourage you all to attend. This is an opportunity to start rallying for more student run, healthy, bottled water free, local food service on campus! The facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/117785031709993/?fref=ts

Hope I didn't forget anything!

Davita

P.S. please feel free to use this group as a forum to share your ideas and questions!!!

Fern Allie

Oct 28, 2012, 5:26:06 PM10/28/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
I am afraid I work Tuesday evening and have class Thursday ...is anyone available to go to the event and the meeting?

Fern Adjoa

WaPreG

PS Est-il vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel? ... It is really necessary to print this email?

Laura Beach

Oct 29, 2012, 12:14:53 PM10/29/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hi dudeletteos,

Sorry I've been MIA. There's some personal stuff going down in my life and I'm going to be out of town for another week or two.

I love you all, and will hopefully see you sometime next month!

xx
laura

R4 Concordia

Oct 30, 2012, 10:23:40 AM10/30/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I am doing r4 outreach today around the time of the marche, maybe we can join forces, give me a call today and we can coordinate :)
Daniel Kielback
Waste Education Campus Coordinator
Sustainable Concordia
2090 Mackay, Montreal

davita guslits

Nov 8, 2012, 3:44:08 PM11/8/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hey!!!!!

I'm sitting here chatting with Nina, who puts on craft nights in the Greenhouse every week- and we have this idea to create an art exhibit about the Greenhouse and bring it to the library atrium for a sustainabiliTEA event! The concept would be to have people participating in the craft night to draw, sculp, depict the greenhouse in whatever way they want, and then set up those drawings along with plants in a big interactive sort of exhibition. We could bring crafting supplies too!

Let me know your thoughts on that!!!

-Davita

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:23:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [TAPthirst] New stuff, hooray!
From: r4waste...@gmail.com
To: tapthirst...@googlegroups.com

davita guslits

Nov 8, 2012, 5:04:05 PM11/8/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Oops! that message was meant for R4. Sorry everyone!

From: davi...@hotmail.com
To: tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TAPthirst] sustainabilitea stuff!
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:44:08 +0000