Fern Allie

Sep 22, 2012, 9:07:24 AM9/22/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
I was about to put this in the party email but thought better of it.  So I just signed up for studentawards.com (which I think you should all sign up for if you haven't yet!) and one of the awards that relates to me is the TD Go Green Challenge.  We do have to consider that a bank would be giving funding, but if we are up-front in the video, maybe it could help us out for our current projects.  The thing is, we do have a lot on our plate and I get the impression this is supposed to be some new issue or something.  Anyways, I thought I would tell you guys about it so we could at least discuss it as a group.  The link goes to  http://www.fef.td.com/index.jsp  though I don't see the challenge name on there, but I am sure with a bit of searching we could find it?
Anyways, yeah ...

--

Fern Adjoa

WaPreG

PS Est-il vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel? ... It is really necessary to print this email?