Internship meets/hangouts

TAP thirst

May 3, 2012, 5:43:59 PM5/3/12
to Polly Chen, Yasmeen Zahar, tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone! Happy May. I'd like to e-mail introduce everyone to Polly and Yazzy, two awesome volunteers who are interested in becoming interns for TAPthirst.

Let's all meet up! We can make food, watch clips of films that we think might be cool for the Cinema Politica collaboration, and pass on our TAPthirst knowledge and advice to our two new cool friends.

I think this "meeting" can be open to anyone who is interested in getting involved in TAPthirst next year- what do you all think? I can send out a message over the listserve and facebook. Also, depending on the day, I think that this hang out could happen at my and Mike's place (near Jean-Talon)! Any other location suggestions?

Here's a doodle, can't wait to see you all!

*Davita*