planning and screening

TAP thirst

Apr 5, 2012, 11:13:36 AM4/5/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Helloooo!

I have some brief announcements and thoughts and stuff.

1) Cinema Politica is down to collaborate on a film screening for next year. They will keep their eyes peeled for relevant films, and so should we!

2) This Saturday anyone available to help silkscreen TAPthirst shirts, let's meet at my apartment (948 Rue du College apartment B) at 1:45 pm! We can have a snack and head over to the Ste Emilie Skillshare.

3) We need to have a meeting. If we can sit down and map out our big activities for next year, it will be much easier to apply for funding. I have some ideas, and I'm sure you all do as well.

4) We have students interested in becoming TAPthirst interns! This is something we need to discuss at a meeting as well, to come up with some sort of process of accepting interns. This is also something that will be easier to do once we come up with a tentative schedule for next year, so that we can give potential interns concrete descriptions of what they'll be doing.

**If this timing is too stressful because of exams and stuff let me know, we can maybe delay it or start having the conversation about what next year will look like online. I just need to be reassured that you will all participate in that conversation!!!!!!

Love
Davits

Fern Allie

Apr 5, 2012, 5:32:58 PM4/5/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com

Heyooo!

1) Kudos for Cinema Politica collaboration for next year!

2) Sadly I will not be able to attend the silkscreening on Saturday :(

3) I fully agree about the meeting.

I didn’t fill the Doodle, but I don’t really have a schedule at the moment, other than trying to fit things in as much as possible, if that makes sense.  I am planning on meeting a few profs and doing the work I haven’t done, but other than that...

Fern

Fern Adjoa

WaPreG

PS Est-il vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel? ... It is really necessary to print this email?

TAP thirst

Apr 8, 2012, 10:12:43 AM4/8/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Please fill out the doodle everyone! Tomorrow is one of the options so it would be great to know your availability.

Davita

Fern Allie

Apr 9, 2012, 8:36:05 AM4/9/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hey!  I missed this, is there a time for the meeting today or should I doodle it up?

LAURA BEACH

Apr 9, 2012, 8:56:13 AM4/9/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm sorry, but I can't meet up at all this week. I've got WAY too much
school work to get caught up on, and impending deadlines to deal with.

aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH!

laura

On 4/9/12, Fern Allie <akete...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey! I missed this, is there a time for the meeting today or should I
> doodle it up?
>
> On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM, TAP thirst <tapt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please fill out the doodle everyone! Tomorrow is one of the options so it
>> would be great to know your availability.
>>
>> Davita
>>

>> On 5 April 2012 11:13, TAP thirst <tapt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Helloooo!
>>>
>>> I have some brief announcements and thoughts and stuff.
>>>
>>> 1) Cinema Politica is down to collaborate on a film screening for next
>>> year. They will keep their eyes peeled for relevant films, and so should
>>> we!
>>>
>>> 2) This Saturday anyone available to help silkscreen TAPthirst shirts,
>>> let's meet at my apartment (948 Rue du College apartment B) at 1:45 pm!
>>> We
>>> can have a snack and head over to the Ste Emilie Skillshare.

>>> 3) *We need to have a meeting. *If we can sit down and map out our big

> Fern AdjoaWaPreGPS Est-il vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel? ... It

> is really necessary to print this email?

Fern Allie

Apr 9, 2012, 9:40:50 AM4/9/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Actually Laura brings up a good point ...considering my distance, I think I'm going to have to do the same as Laura..

PS Est-il vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel? ... It is really necessary to print this email?

TAP thirst

Apr 9, 2012, 11:39:33 AM4/9/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Would next week work better? I re-did the doodle, sorry Mike and Hannah you'll have to fill it out again! (I am available all of the times listed.)

This is a really important meeting, so I want to make sure as many people as possible can attend. We cannot secure funding or interns until we know somewhat how next year should look. If next week is still no good for everyone, I will start the discussion online- if you all promise to participate!

Thanks and happy studying!

Davita