Fwd: CASA Tapping Thirst - Update

Faisal Shennib

Aug 24, 2012, 3:30:56 PM8/24/12
to TAPthirst
It is confirmed!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Catherine Basa <cather...@jsg-jmsb.ca>
Date: Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: CASA Tapping Thirst - Update
To: Faisal Shennib <env.coo...@gmail.com>

Hi Faisal,

I am pleased to inform you that at CASA's August 21, 2012 BOD a motion that CASA will not refund the purchase of water bottles was passed and approved by the majority of voters.

Note that the ban is strictly on water bottles though and that pop/juice/vitamin water do not fall into the "water bottle" category.

Cheers!!

Catherine

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Faisal Shennib <env.coo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Catherine Basa <cather...@jsg-jmsb.ca> wrote:
I will give you an update by end of next week. :)

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Faisal Shennib <env.coo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Coool! When it is confirmed can you let me know? Would be cool to spread the word about this success. :-)

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Catherine Basa <cather...@jsg-jmsb.ca> wrote:
Hi Faisal,

Just a quick update on last week's meeting:

Conclusion: President of CASA (Danny Shakibaian) will prepare a motion that CASA will not refund the purchase of water bottles. Motion will be passed Tuesday August 21 at the next monthly CASA BOD meeting.

Extra Details: We agreed that this was a small step but odds are better that people will be more likely to vote for it. We will continue to push further one step at a time!

Thank you for all of your support through this process!
--
Catherine Basa l Undergraduate President
John Molson Sustainable Business Group (JSG)

--
Catherine Basa l Undergraduate President
John Molson Sustainable Business Group (JSG)

--
Catherine Basa l Undergraduate President
John Molson Sustainable Business Group (JSG)

LAURA BEACH

Aug 24, 2012, 8:56:59 PM8/24/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com

Woohoo!