Invitation to " water talk" at St.Luc library

1 view

Jackie Martin

May 25, 2012, 12:43:37 AM5/25/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

SC got this invitation to talk about water use at Cote St.Luc library.  It doesn't look like anyone there will be able to do it.  I am also not available.  But I thought I'd send it on to TAPthirst in case anyone is interested.

  jackie

ps. I miss you guys.  Its been way too long.

From: <JW...@cotesaintluc.org>
Date: Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Subject: water talk
To: suscon...@gmail.com

Hi

As per our conversation, please find  the flyer for our workshop on water conservation.

The date of the talk is June 6 at 7:00 pm

The title:  Where has all the water gone:  Saving water, saving money

Janine West
Directrice de la Bibliothèque/Library Director
Bibliothèque publique Eleanor London Côte Saint-Luc Public Library
5851, boul. Cavendish Blvd.
Côte Saint-Luc, QC  H4W 2X8

Tél/Tel: (514) 485-6900  ext:4202
Télécopeiur/Fax: (514)485-6966
Courriel/E-mail:  jw...@cotesaintluc.org

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à l’usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par les présentes avisée qu’il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l’avez reçu par inadvertance, veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message.
Merci.

--
Jackie Martin
Projects Coordinator

We are located on the north-west corner of Concordia's Hall Building, 1455 de Maisonneuve West. To get here, go to the 12th floor and follow the signs to stairwell # 1285 (turn left, right, left from the elevator or right, left from the escalator) and go up!

LAURA BEACH

May 25, 2012, 8:02:42 AM5/25/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Off the top of my head, I'd say that Action H20 is really well suited to talking about water use (and alternatives). 'Soft path' water management is a major part of their campaign.

...what do others think?

i miss you all too!!!