Petition

TAP thirst

Mar 29, 2012, 9:31:35 AM3/29/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
 Hey folkies,

So today we have some volunteers doing some guerilla tabling for us, to send letters to the Canadian delegation to the UN. Someone suggested that we use a petition template rather than e-mailing the template drafted by Council of Canadians. So I made this little thing up: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/194/431/368/canada-step-up--protect-the-right-to-water/

How does everyone feel about it? Is it ok to say that it is sponsored by TAPthirst? If not, I can change it to my name. Today, I will have the volunteers do the original plan of having students personally e-mail the delegation.

But please let me know by Friday at noon if it's ok to use this petition starting tomorrow! Or, if miraculously I hear back from all of you sooner we will use it today.

Thanks!
Davita

LAURA BEACH

Mar 29, 2012, 10:37:29 AM3/29/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com

I love it! I actually don't see tapthirst mentioned anywhere on the site... maybe I'm missing something.

in any case I'm okay to say tapthirst sponsors this.

:-)

laura

TAP thirst

Mar 29, 2012, 11:51:01 AM3/29/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Oh they must keep that hidden. Ok in that case, we are goin to go ahead and use that format today, and if anyone has any issues we can address it before the results of the petition actually gets sent to the delegation.

Ok?
Woo!

Polly and Yazzi will be tabling near the Potato if you wanna check it out.

Michael Heinermann

Mar 29, 2012, 8:03:05 PM3/29/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Dope.

Fern Allie

Apr 1, 2012, 11:35:04 PM4/1/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
I know I'm late but I approve

Fern Adjoa

WaPreG

PS Est-il vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel? ... It is really necessary to print this email?