QPIRG re-application

1 view

TAP thirst

Sep 26, 2012, 8:24:42 PM9/26/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

The QPIRG application for new and returning working groups is due on FRIDAY AT 5PM! Polly, Yazzy and myself have filled the application out. I apologize that more of you weren't involved in the process tonight, we did a very last minute run through of the application. Please read it over and let me know any suggestions/comments/issues!

Also, according to the doodle Wednesday october the 10th will work for most people (And is not in four days) (sorry Hannah!!!) for the opening party!

Let's start brainstorming for this shindig!

Any suggestions for a speaker (I'd suggest a short talk, more discussion oriented)
     -I will contact my prof, but I'd love to hear more suggestions

Can't wait to hear from y'all!
-Davita
WGApplicationForm2012-13.doc

TAP thirst

Sep 27, 2012, 2:43:11 PM9/27/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

So I emailed the greenhouse asking if their space is free on October 10th- and it is! The only problem is the time that everyone is available is outside of their opening hours, so it would cost $65 to use the space (that includes a $15 booking fee).

I'm going to suggest we try to use QPIRG or the board room at Sustainable Concordia instead! Ok? Are there any other suggestions?

Also, is anyone available to join me at the QPIRG AGM on the next night- October 11th?

Thanks!
Davita

Fern Allie

Oct 1, 2012, 12:49:46 PM10/1/12
to tapthirst...@googlegroups.com
Hey!
I finally read the application and I find it is very well written!  The onyl thing I would change is I would be more assertive in it.  Instead of saying "we hope", change it to "we will".  Even if plans don't work out, this is much stronger wording!
Fern

Fern Adjoa

WaPreG

PS Est-il vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel? ... It is really necessary to print this email?