Stupid Question but I'm stuck

usurp

Dec 5, 2013, 4:10:04 PM12/5/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
So I haven't worked on my app for over a year now and it's crashing with iOS7. I tried to use Xcode 5 to fix it but its messed up. So I went to a different mac and installed Xcode 4.6 and now app looks great in it. BUT, I need to upload to store but I completely forgot how to seting up the developer profiles, keychain signing and whatever. I could swear there was a page in the wiki dedicated to that but I can't find it and I don't know what to do. Anyone know where I can find a guide that will take me through the process of setting up my devices and profile provisions.

thanks

jordan

Dec 5, 2013, 5:31:49 PM12/5/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Usurp,

Certificates, Identifiers, and Profiles (Provisioning) can all be found here in the Apple Developer's Portal: https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action

The Developer's Portal contains all the tabs for setting up App Bundle ID's and permissions (such as push notifications) and assigning test devices based on UUID - more specific to the development of the app.

Another link of importance is iTunes Connect: https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa

iTunes Connect is where you upload your finished product for submission to the store, and has all the breakdowns for iAds, etc. that are more related to the administrative tasks of an application over the development side of things.

With this said, here are the two links to the TapLynx Wikis:

1. http://wiki.taplynx.com/wiki/TapLynx_-_iPhone_Application_Framework
2. http://wiki.taplynx.com/wiki/TapLynx_-_iPhone_Application_Xcode4_Framework

The first link is certainly the most up-to-date, though the second one will occasionally contain some information not found in the first.

I believe this subsection will be of most help to you for getting up and running: http://wiki.taplynx.com/wiki/ITunes_Connect_Submission_process.

If you have any trouble setting things up don't hesitate to reach out in this thread.

Likewise, don't forget that TapLynx comes packaged with the Push IO notification SDKs as well. We're always happy to get that up and running for your TapLynx app as well.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

-- Jordan Eskenazi
TapLynx Customer Success Manager