Old bug returned

Colin

Feb 26, 2013, 8:17:40 PM2/26/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

My latest update was rejected in the app store because this bug seems to have reappeared (described by Caleb on 10/28/2012):

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/taplynx/eYUmy1zFQHY

When the app is run for the first time, the tab bar does not display. If the app is killed and run it again, it works OK.

If I switch off the webconfig feature, it works fine. [This isn't a solution, though, as I need the webconfig feature.]

Can you look at this please? It's preventing me releasing the version with push notifications enabled.

Thanks

Colin.

Joe Pezzillo

Feb 27, 2013, 12:12:49 PM2/27/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com

Colin-

Not sure if you saw my other emails but we'd like to get a copy of your NGConfig, please send it to me off-list.

Thank you!

Joe

Joe Pezzillo, Co-Founder
Push IO, Inc. | Boulder, CO USA

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not further distribute this message, disclose its contents to any one, use it for any purpose, store, copy, or reproduce in whole or in part in any form, or take any action based on the contents hereof. You should inform the sender by return e-mail and delete this message immediately.

---