my app is looking all weird in iOS7

usurp

Nov 9, 2013, 5:48:36 AM11/9/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
So I haven't updated my app since pre-retina and now that it was crashing on iOS7 I figured I would update it. But I've noticed a few issues and just wanted to see if there is a work around or what..

1) My feeds don't take up the full screen, I have like a small black box at the bottom when I launch

2) My feed seems to start from under the top bar which kinda explains the black bar at the bottom, it's as if the feeds space shifted up

3) The icons on the bottom highlight in blue when selected. Can i change that?

4) When I click on a feed I get another black bar on the bottom

5) When I click on a feed I have two icons on the top left to take me back

I've attached two screenshots which show the issues above. I understand taplynx isn't getting updated anymore, I don't mind finding a workaround around these issues that will at least make things at least look decent.
Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 1.44.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 1.47.53 PM.png

usurp

Nov 9, 2013, 6:06:35 AM11/9/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
I solved the double back arrows, I just made the taplynx one transparent so now only one shows.

usurp

Nov 12, 2013, 12:12:48 PM11/12/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
anyone?

Vimal Singh

Nov 13, 2013, 1:11:17 PM11/13/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue.  I am using Xcode 4.6x to build for iOS 6 and that's compatible with iOS7.  Of course, we don't get to use iOS7 features.

Push team:  Could you please suggest when iOS 7 support will become available?

Thanks,
Vimal

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:12 AM, usurp <interd...@gmail.com> wrote:
anyone?

---

usurp

Nov 16, 2013, 6:33:10 AM11/16/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
so if i download xcode 4.6 i wont have any of the visual issues?

Walter Tyree

Nov 16, 2013, 7:19:53 PM11/16/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com, tap...@googlegroups.com
If you compile with Xcode 4 then iOS 7 will revert to the older style when it launches your app.