iPad version does not delete old feeds

Vimal

Dec 5, 2012, 1:24:11 PM12/5/12
to tap...@googlegroups.com
Old feeds on the iPad app is not getting deleted (I am using iPad build 1.0b11a). I have checked feeds from Nov 21 (2 weeks old) and they are still there.  In comparison iPhone version purges old feed and refreshes with new ones.  There is no setting to delete old feeds so over time this may quickly add up and eat away memory of the device.

Is there a newer build after 1.0b11a out there that I should be using?

Thanks,
Vimal

Mike@TapLynx

Dec 5, 2012, 4:05:15 PM12/5/12
to tap...@googlegroups.com
Yes. We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Stay tuned for future builds.

Thank you.