RESOLVED: Taplynx UDID issue: non-public API usage

Vimal Singh

Oct 24, 2013, 12:41:04 AM10/24/13
to tap...@googlegroups.com
Good news! The issue was not in the TapLynx library even though the suggestion from Stackoverflow seemed to come up with Taplynx 1.5.4 in the list.

It appears the issue with an older version of Flurry that I had in the project.  I was able to submit the app successfully after removing it.

find . | grep -v .svn  | grep "\.a" | grep -v "\.app" | xargs grep uniqueIdentifier
Thanks,
Vimal

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Vimal Singh <vimalan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Jordan.  Waiting to hear a speedy response from your devs.

-Vimal

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM, jordan <jor...@taplynx.com> wrote:
Hi Vimal,

Thanks for writing in and for your detailed response on the issue (as well as the Stack Overflow link).

I've relayed this info to our devs and will hopefully have an updated response for you soon. Rest assured, we're looking into it.

Best regards,

-- Jordan Eskenazi
TapLynx Customer Success Manager

---