Re: Push Notifications

Joe Pezzillo

Dec 19, 2012, 12:28:57 PM12/19/12
to tap...@googlegroups.com

Luca,

Check out this link on how to use Push Notifications in TapLynx beginning in version 1.5.4:

Please let us know if you have any questions, thank you!

Joe

Joe Pezzillo, Co-Founder
Push IO, Inc. | Boulder, CO USA

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not further distribute this message, disclose its contents to any one, use it for any purpose, store, copy, or reproduce in whole or in part in any form, or take any action based on the contents hereof. You should inform the sender by return e-mail and delete this message immediately.

On Dec 19, 2012, at 3:30 AM, Luca Scuderi wrote:

Hi guys,

Is there any tutorial about implementing new Push IO notification system with Taplynx?
I tried to follow the tutorial here it but I couldn't find any AppDelegate file on my TapLynx project :(

Thanks in advance for your help!

Luca Scuderi