Wow!!! The web-app is awesome!

Don Erwin

Aug 2, 2013, 10:50:51 PM8/2/13
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to give some feedback that we successfully installed the CMS and the web-app code and are now having a great time producing a prototype tour.  Just wanted to say "job well done!" and we will try to contribute lessons learned and will share documentation on our experience in installing the code and using the tools.  (We do have a few questions and will post them as separate items to the group here for easier searching later...)

THANK YOU for all the effort you have put into this world class product!