Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

ajwecker

no leída,
11 mar 2014, 14:01:5211/3/14
a tap-d...@googlegroups.com
We have had student projects running over the past year which involved converting our MobileMuseumApp to use TourML.
The project had 4 main outputs
1) A TAP compatible TourML file  to run content from the museum See http://pilproj.cri.haifa.ac.il/tap-web-app/
2) An extended tourml input file for our MobileMuseumApp written in GWT. See http://pilproj.cri.haifa.ac.il/pilsim/ + instructions how to use simulator
3) A list of possible extensions to TOURML See below
3) A new schema VisitML to record data recovered from the playing of the TOURML file, item such as what assets were played/used, in what order, etc.. Contact me for more data

TourML possible extensions
Allow subsets of tours from a meta-tourml file
On Tour object

Falk type associated with Tour (purpose)
Is this tour appropriate for groups

On stop object
Coordinates for navigation
Time needed for stop (average min, max)
Orientation (how do you face near the stop North West East West or multiple)
Passage (do you go by the stop or pass through it)
context dependencies

On asset object
Add to usage attribute: map, view
duration,
grade level, intended audience,
context dependencies

Glen Barnes

no leída,
11 mar 2014, 19:07:0211/3/14
a tap-d...@googlegroups.com
On 12/03/2014, at 7:01 am, ajwecker <ajwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

3) A new schema VisitML to record data recovered from the playing of the TOURML file, item such as what assets were played/used, in what order, etc.. Contact me for more data

I would be interested to see more about this. I’m wondering if there isn’t a better option such as the Experience API - http://www.adlnet.gov/tla/experience-api/ that could be used to track this? Are there specific uses that are not covered by existing technologies?

Thanks,
Glen

Alan Wecker

no leída,
12 mar 2014, 5:33:3312/3/14
a tap-d...@googlegroups.com
The problem is the spec is in Hebrew.
However I think from a quick look the major difference is the tighter linking to tourml.
The objects are
metadata - (is this an actual visit or a planned visit, context, visitor demographics, connections to other visits, etc...)
events (connected to stops and assets)
activities (connected to stops and assets) which have a duration
recommendations  (connected to stops and assets)
ratings, feedback  (connected to stops and assets)

I will try to get more on this out before Museum and Web

Alan J. Wecker, M.Sc.
Doctoral candidate
Information Systems, University of Haifa, Israel
DISI, University of Trento, Italy

Senior ACM Member
Responder a todos
Responder al autor