TAP CMS installation.

Alex Moomey

Jun 4, 2014, 10:59:57 PM6/4/14
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm from the Arkansas Arts Center and have been trying to get TAP working on my drupal site.  I am running into a problem with the administration modules being incompatible with ver 7.9 of drupal.  I've tried getting an earlier version of drupal installed manually but the auto install of my web host is about the only way I can get drupal up and running, it forces 7.9.  Any suggestions?  Is there a more recent version of the CMS I can grab?  I'm getting it from hearer http://tapintomuseums.org/tap-cms-beta3-released