Tap web app custom CSS

Chad

May 22, 2014, 4:33:17 PM5/22/14
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all--I'm looking to customize the design of the TAP web app. Is there a way to add hooks so that I can target the intro page, list page, stop pages, etc. via CSS? Unique ids, classes, attributes, etc.?

Sorry if this is a duplicate topic, or if I missed it in the docs. Great tool and framework.

Thanks--c-

Kyle Jaebker

May 29, 2014, 2:31:31 PM5/29/14
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Chad,

I’m not sure we have documented these anywhere. However there are ids that get assigned based on the type of stop or view you are looking at. For instance…

#tour-details
#keypad
#tour-list
#image-stop
#video-stop
Etc….

Your best bet is to look at the inspector to see exactly how the markup is, but you should be able to heavily customize the look of each view.

Kyle

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact Kyle Jaebker by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.