Multiple source files.

Aslan Boshnak

Aug 25, 2013, 5:36:55 AM8/25/13
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Does a Tour file need to contain all it's Stops or is it also possible to keep a file of a dummy Tour which contains all Stops and each specific Tour will have an RootStopRef and it's Connections so at the end we can get the Stop list of each tour.

In essence is it possible to keep one source file of Stops and Assets instead of keeping copying each stop/asset to several Tours files?

Thanks

Aslan

Kyle Jaebker

Aug 26, 2013, 10:20:17 PM8/26/13
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Aslan,

There really isn't anything stopping you from using TourML this way. I don't think we ever thought of it being used in this manner, but that is not to say it is a wrong use. If you are looking at using any of the tools we have developed for TAP however, this style will not work.

I would be curios to see how this approach works for you.

Kyle

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact Kyle Jaebker by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.