Tap web app

Phil Sager

Feb 25, 2014, 11:02:55 AM2/25/14
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

First, thanks to all who have worked on or supported TAP - it looks great! I encountered no problems installing the CMS and tap-web-app, which was fantastic. The only thing that doesn't seem to be working at this point is the "Stop View" on the tap-web-app. I put together a test tour of five image stops, but no entries show in the list. The Keypad navigation, OTOH, works just fine. I feel I must be missing something simple. Attached is the TourML and Config.js.

Thanks!

Phil

Phil Sager
Ohio Historical Society

tourml.xml
Config.js

Phil Sager

Mar 5, 2014, 2:50:29 PM3/5/14
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Just as an addendum to my previous inquiry: I installed the tap-cms and the tap-web-app from scratch on a new server, and have the same problem as I was having on my localhost, i.e. the "Stop View" doesn't show the tour stops (see http://apps.ohiohistory.org/tap-cms/node/1/web-app), even though the keypad function works as expected (e.g. type '100' or '200' as codes). The TourML being used is http://apps.ohiohistory.org/tap-cms/node/1/tourml.xml

If anyone as a clue, as to what might be going on, please let me know!

Thanks!

Phil
Ohio Historical Society

Kyle Jaebker

Mar 5, 2014, 3:25:39 PM3/5/14
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Phil,

The stop list was built to show stops based on two conditions…
  1. By default only stops of type Stop Group will show
  2. The other option is to show stops with a code assigned
To use option 2, add the following to your Config.js: (just replace the navigationControllers line with this)

navigationControllers: {
    'StopListView': {
        label: 'Stop Menu',
        filterBy: ‘code',
        sortBy: 'code',
        displayCodes: true
    }
}

Hope that helps,

Kyle

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact Kyle Jaebker by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Phil Sager

Mar 6, 2014, 3:31:43 PM3/6/14
to tap-d...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. Thanks, Kyle, that solved everything!

Phil
Ohio Historical Society