Canceled: Tanzu Community Edition - Monthly Community Meetings

1 view

Nanci Lancaster

May 10, 2022, 10:54:17 AMMay 10
to MAPBU Community Engagement Team, tce-releng, tanzu-commu...@googlegroups.com, Nikhita Raghunath, Jonas Rosland, Amanda Katona, Priya Jayachandran, Sean McGinnis, Nicholas Seemiller, Nolan Brubaker, Karuppiah Natarajan, Aman Sharma, Sriraman Iyengar, John McBride, Navid Shaikh, David vonThenen, Roger Klorese, Steven Wong, Joe Fitzgerald, Marek Istok, Ryan Conley, V Körbes, James Rawlings, Shimon Walner, Renu Yarday, Justin Miclette, Mohit Sharma, Mary Heilbron, Rajas Kakodkar
Due to upcoming KubeCon travel and recent release, we are canceling this meeting. We will see you in June!
invite.ics

Nanci Lancaster

Jun 7, 2022, 11:16:31 AMJun 7
to MAPBU Community Engagement Team, tce-releng, tanzu-commu...@googlegroups.com, Nikhita Raghunath, Jonas Rosland, Amanda Katona, Priya Jayachandran, Nicholas Seemiller, Nolan Brubaker, Karuppiah Natarajan, Aman Sharma, Sriraman Iyengar, John McBride, Navid Shaikh, David vonThenen, Roger Klorese, Steven Wong, Joe Fitzgerald, Marek Istok, Ryan Conley, V Körbes, James Rawlings, Shimon Walner, Renu Yarday, Justin Miclette, Mohit Sharma, Mary Heilbron, Vladimir Vivien, Sean McGinnis
Cancelling this month's meeting due to the team being out on PTO and just now catching up this week. Will have more to discuss next month!
invite.ics