v0.12.0 released! You can now use Tanzu Community Edition in Docker Desktop!

Tanzu Community Edition

May 10, 2022, 11:35:46 AMMay 10
to Tanzu Community Edition

Hi Community,

Tanzu Community Edition v0.12.0 is now available to download! Most enhancements revolve around the unmanaged cluster functionality and app toolkit, in addition to now being able to use Tanzu Community Edition in Docker Desktop versions 4.8.0 or later. Through the new "Extensions" framework, you can now deploy local Kubernetes clusters (also known as unmanaged clusters) directly from the Docker Dashboard. A big thanks to everyone involved with getting this release out!

We’ll be demo’ing all the fun things with this latest release at this week’s community meeting on Wednesday, May 11, at 11am PT, in addition to going over what to expect from us at KubeCon. The full agenda can be found here and the Zoom link to join is here. We hope to see you there and look forward to getting your feedback!

Nanci Lancaster

Tanzu Community Edition Community Manager