Get excited for an unmanaged cluster demo - minikube, profiles, oh my!

Tanzu Community Edition

Apr 12, 2022, 10:59:44 PMApr 12
to Tanzu Community Edition

Hey Community!

Here are your weekly updates and reminders:

  • This week:

    • Weekly Community Meeting:

      • Join us at 11am Pacific Time tomorrow, April 13, for our weekly community meeting:

      • Zoom Link

      • Highlights of what to expect:

        • Unmanaged cluster demo by Tanzu Community Edition maintainer, John McBride (Spinning up local, Tanzu, unmanaged clusters can now use minikube as a backend!)

        • v0.12.0 updates

      • Full Agenda

    • Monthly Community Meeting:

      • Join our APAC team and other community members at 9am India Standard time on April 14 for our monthly community meeting.

      • Zoom Link

      • Highlights of what to expect:

        • Release engineering team will cover items being worked on towards v0.12.0

      • Full Agenda

Attend community meetings to hear the latest development updates, provide feedback, ask questions, meet the maintainers, and get to know other members of the community (or just sit and observe). We’d love to meet you!

Thanks and as always, please share with us and the rest of the community how you’re using Tanzu Community Edition in this pinned issue!

Nanci Lancaster

Tanzu Community Edition Community Manager