Office Hours and first APAC Community Meeting happening tomorrow!

Tanzu Community Edition

Mar 8, 2022, 2:40:12 PMMar 8
to Tanzu Community Edition

Hello TCE Community!

In case you missed our community meeting last week, we went over what to expect with the next release, v0.11.0, engineering updates, and had a Carvel maintainer go over a ytt proposal they're seeking community input on. Watch the recording on YouTube and share any feedback you have.

This week is a very exciting one as we are launching the first APAC Community Meeting! Join us on March 10, 9am IST (India Standard Time) via this Zoom Link. Note, we will hold these once a month so your next opportunity won’t be until April 14. If you would like to join and have something you want to bring up with the team, please add that to the agenda.

Also this week, we will hold our usual office hours at 11am PST on March 9. If this time works better for you, please add your discussion item to the agenda and join us on Zoom.

As always, we’d love to know how folks are using Tanzu Community Edition. We created this pinned issue, Are you using Tanzu Community Edition (TCE)?, for you to share details on your TCE use case with the community. Knowing how others use TCE helps the maintainers build better products, as well as help the community learn different ways to use the tools themselves. Looking forward to seeing what you’re building with TCE!

Lastly, let me introduce myself! I’m Nanci Lancaster, your new community manager. While I’m still getting to know all the wonderful things Tanzu Community Edition has going on, please feel free to reach out to me here or in the Kubernetes Slack workspace by sending a message to @Nanci as I’m eager to meet all of you!

Thanks and see you soon!

Nanci Lancaster
Tanzu Community Edition Community Manager