kpack, Welcome to Tanzu Community Edition! - Office Hours January 26, 2022

Tanzu Community Edition

Jan 25, 2022, 2:19:47 PMJan 25
to Tanzu Community Edition

How are you, Tanzu Community Edition community?

This has already been a busy year for us and we have a lot to share with you. We want to start off some celebration: kpack is now a package in Tanzu Community Edition! You can read more about the addition in this blog. Our advocacy team will also be talking about Tanzu Community Edition and kpack in today’s Tanzu Tuesday.  This episode is called, “Building Production Ready Container Images at Scale with Cora Iberkleid”. You can join on Twitch today and every Tuesday at Noon Pacific (click here for the time in your time zone). If you missed last week’s Tanzu Tuesday about Tanzu Community Edition and Carvel with Scott Rosenberg, you can check out that recording here. Our advocacy team has one other stream this week about Getting Started with Tanzu Community Edition. It will be tomorrow through this link at 4 PM GMT (click here for the time in your time zone).

We had a great Community Meeting last week and got to meet our Release Engineering team. If you missed it, you can check out the recording here. Tomorrow we have our Office Hours! Please be sure to bring us your questions. We’ll also talk a little about kpack and upgrading your Tanzu Community Edition clusters. You can preview the full agenda and add your questions on HackMD. You can find the meeting time in your time zone here and join Zoom through this link.

If you’re using Tanzu Community Edition in your work, we would love to hear about it. We have an ADOPTERS.md to which you can add yourself.

If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see in future community meetings, my inbox is open! See you all very soon.

Many Thanks,

Nigel Brown, Tanzu Community Edition Community Manager, and the rest of the Community Engagement Team