Bring Us Your Problems! - Office Hours Tomorrow February 9, 2022

Tanzu Community Edition

Feb 8, 2022, 6:29:31 PMFeb 8
to Tanzu Community Edition

Howdy Tanzu Community Edition community!

We hope your February is off to a great start. We had a great Community Meeting last week with our guest, Tom Kennedy, chatting about kpack. If you missed it, you can check out the recording here. Tom also did a great demo of kpack in our last Office Hours. You can check that recording out on YouTube as well.

Tomorrow we have our Office Hours! Please be sure to bring us your questions. You can preview the full agenda and add your questions on HackMD. You can find the meeting time in your time zone here and join Zoom through this link.

If you’re using Tanzu Community Edition in your work, we would love to hear about it. We have an ADOPTERS.md to which you can add yourself. Thank you to Scott from TeraSky and Carlos from ITQ for submitting the first Pull Requests to update our adopters. We’re looking forward to seeing more of you there.

If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see in future community meetings, my inbox is open! See you all very soon.

Many Thanks,

Nigel Brown, Tanzu Community Edition Community Manager, and the rest of the Community Engagement Team