m-Health Community of Practise Annual Meeting

Mwawi Leah Mlekano

Jun 18, 2019, 4:43:20 AM6/18/19
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, eda...@d-tree.org, rhof...@d-tree.org, Chris Lukolyo, Enock Musyoka, Matiko Machagge, Naomi Printz
Dear All
I hope that this email finds you well.
On behalf of Tanzania m-Health Community of Practice (m-Health COP) steering committee,  I would like to Invite you all to our annual meeting scheduled to take place on 3rd of July 2019 at USAID Boresha Afya Southern Zone. (FHI360) OASIS Building, Oysterbay 5th floor. opposite Best Western Hotel  from  9:00  am to 16 :30 pm

MAIN AGENDA

📌Presentation  1.
Dissemination  of  a draft of Tanzania Digital Health Strategy 2019 - 2024
{Presenter - Walter Ndesanjo  -MOHCDGEC}

📌Presentation 2.
Progress of Tanzania Digital Health Investment recommendation road map 2017 -2023  {Presenter- Sultana - MOHCDGEC}

📌Presentation 3.
Partners involvement/ contribution in Tanzania Digital Health roadmap
{m-Health COP stakeholders}
If you are interested in presenting your organisation initiatives during this session please let us know by COB 25th June 2019, by sending email to mwaw...@gmail.comgkah...@d-tree.org, or  mkas...@fhi360.org .

📌presentation 3
The future of Tanzania m-Health COP.  {presenter - Mwawi Mlekano Secretary m-COP, Marcus Mzeru- former chairperson m-COP}

📌Way forward. { Makunda Kassongo- FHI360}

More detailed agenda/Time table will follow.

Kindly confirm your participation via this link

We are look forward to seeing everyone there.

Regards,

Secretary, Tz- m-Health CoP

Mwawi Leah Mlekano
Consultant- World Bank Group

Executive Director - ITIDO
ITIDO |  Bagamoyo road - Mapinga
P.O.Box 70780 | Dar es Salaam | Tanzania
+255 713 519 681 (office line)

skype: mwawi.mlekano

ITIDO| A Catalyst for Innovation