DHIS-2 Integration

Christine Lasway

Feb 21, 2018, 10:35:36 AM2/21/18
to Tanzania-mhealth

Hello everyone,

I’d like to inquire about examples of mhealth applications that have successfully integrated into DHIS-2 to-date in Tanzania. Do we have any? If yes, can you please help me with examples?

Thanks,

Christine Lasway

Palladium

Make it possible

thepalladiumgroup.com

Said Ali Karume

Feb 28, 2018, 3:49:25 AM2/28/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christine Lasway,

Off the top of my head as our program assisted the MoHCDGEC on it. The Electronic Intergrated Disease Surveillance and Response (eIDSR) system is a mobile phone application that is accessible by Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD). Basically it allows national health facilities to do immediate notifiable and weekly disease reports through ordinary mobile phones. The data collected is integrated to and reported from national DHIS-2.

Kind Regards,

Said Ali Karume

IT Technical & Development Advisor

Cardno Tanzania: mHealth Tanzania Public Private Partnership

Tel: +255 (0) 22 221 49 49

Mob: +255 (0) 786 09 00 60

Skype: SKarume