HDIF Round 3 Information Sessions – Tuesday 4th July

Emma Davies

Jun 29, 2017, 5:40:26 AM6/29/17
to Tanzania-mhealth

HDIF Round 3 Information Sessions – Tuesday 4th July

HDIF Round 3 is now live!  In this call HDIF is seeking to fund organizations with bold ideas to implement innovative pilot and scale up projects in WASH and Early Childhood Development (ECD).  We are now accepting funding applications for pilot and scale-up projects between £500,000 and £1,000,000 (exceptions can be made for compelling applications for a grant not lower than £200,000).

Please come along to our information sessions at COSTECH to find out more about HDIF Round 3 and to meet potential collaboration partners. See below for more details on these events:

Date: Tuesday 4th July, 2017

Venue: Main Hall, COSTECH, Kijitonyama

ECD session: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM

WASH session: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM

Please RSVP by 12 noon on Monday 3rd July to in...@hdif-tz.org

Visit the website for more information about the process, read guidelines and frequently asked questions, and to register and submit your application online.