Rescheduling of Tanzania m-Health Community of Practise meeting to 30th July 2019

Mwawi Leah Mlekano

Jun 28, 2019, 4:21:16 AM6/28/19
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, Chris Lukolyo, eda...@d-tree.org, Enock Musyoka, Matiko Machagge, rhof...@d-tree.org, Naomi Printz, Esther Mtumbuka, Farhan Yusuf, Ndomba Happy, Benjamar in Mrema, johansen ndyakalika, kl...@msh.org, Molly Canty, Maureen Ogada-Ndekana, Richard Silumbe, Richard Silumbe, Ranjana Sengupta, Susan Mlangwa, Charles Sebastian

Dear All

Greetings

On behalf of Tanzania m-Health Community of practise (m-Health COP steering committee I would like to inform you all that due to  inevitable reason beyond our plans and  expectations  our meeting which was planned to take place on 3rd of July has been rescheduled to 30th of July 2019 from 9:30 am to 16:30 pm. Meeting venue will be communicated soon

We are so sorry for any inconviniences will be caused. May I take this opportunity to thank those who confirmed their participation and invite you all to confirm and  attend this important meeting.

MEETING AGENDA

📌 Dissemination of  Draft of Tanzania Digital Health Strategy 2019-2024, attached to this email ( -Presenter- Walter Ndesanjo - MOHCDGEC)

📌Progress of Tanzania Digital Health Investment Recommendation Road map 2017-2013  attached to this email (Presenter -Sultana - MOHCDGEC)

📌Partners involvement/contribution in Tanzania Digital Health Roadmap - (m-Health Stakeholder)

            HDIF- (Presenter- Claudette Jallebo)

           Clinton Health Access- (Presenter Richald Selumbe)

If you are interested in presenting your organisation initiatives during this session please let us know by COB 20th July 2019, by sending email to mwaw...@gmail.comgkah...@d-tree.orgmkas...@fhi360.org

📌Future of Tanzania m-Health COP. (Presenter- Marcus Mzeru and Mwawi Mlekano)

📌Way forward and closer (Makunda Kassongo )

Kindly confirm your participation via this link

We are looking forward to see you all.

Regards

Secretary TZ m-Health COP

Mwawi Leah Mlekano
Consultant- World Bank Group

Executive Director - ITIDO
ITIDO |  Bagamoyo road - Mapinga
P.O.Box 70780 | Dar es Salaam | Tanzania
+255 713 519 681 (office line)

skype: mwawi.mlekano

ITIDO| A Catalyst for Innovation

Investment Recommendations Narrative Report.pdf
Draft -Tanzania Digital Health Strategy.pdf

Mwawi Leah Mlekano

Jul 23, 2019, 2:17:49 PM7/23/19
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, Chris Lukolyo, eda...@d-tree.org, Enock Musyoka, Matiko Machagge, rhof...@d-tree.org, Naomi Printz, Esther Mtumbuka, Farhan Yusuf, Ndomba Happy, Benjamar in Mrema, johansen ndyakalika, Lema, Kenneth, Molly Canty, Maureen Ogada-Ndekana, Richard Silumbe, Richard Silumbe, Ranjana Sengupta, Susan Mlangwa, Charles Sebastian, thomas....@sum.uio.no, Paul Bwathondi, Nsaghurwe, Alpha, Evalin...@hdif-tz.org
Dear All
I hope that this email finds you well
May I take this opportunity to thank those who confirmed to participate in our upcoming meeting

On behalf of Tanzania  m-Health steering committee, May I inform you all that our meeting will be as planned on  30th of July 2019 from 9:30 am to 16:30 pm. at  USAID Boresha Afya Southern Zone (FHI360) OASIS Building Oysterbay 5th Floor. Opposite Best Western Hotel

Please May I remind you all who are intending to participate to register your self via the link below . We need you to register for the sake of logistics planning.
Registration will be closed 28th July 2019.

If you are interested in presenting your organisation initiatives during this session please let us know by COB 28th July 2019, by sending email to mwaw...@gmail.comgkah...@d-tree.orgmkas...@fhi360.org

We are looking forward to see you

Regards

Mwawi Leah Mlekano
Executive Director - ITIDO
ITIDO |  Bagamoyo road - Mapinga
P.O.Box 70780 | Dar es Salaam | Tanzania
+255 713 519 681 (office line)

skype: mwawi.mlekano

ITIDO| A Catalyst for Innovation

Marcos R Mzeru

Jul 24, 2019, 2:47:51 AM7/24/19
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, Chris Lukolyo, eda...@d-tree.org, Enock Musyoka, Matiko Machagge, rhof...@d-tree.org, Naomi Printz, Esther Mtumbuka, Farhan Yusuf, Ndomba Happy, Benjamar in Mrema, johansen ndyakalika, Lema, Kenneth, Molly Canty, Maureen Ogada-Ndekana, Richard Silumbe, Richard Silumbe, Ranjana Sengupta, Susan Mlangwa, Charles Sebastian, thomas....@sum.uio.no, Paul Bwathondi, Nsaghurwe, Alpha, Evalin...@hdif-tz.org
Mwawi,
We at FHI360 Tanzania office feel honored to host you and the Tanzania mHealth COP at our office on 30th July 2019. However, a little bit of correction here, the office space name is:

USAID Tulonge Afya (FHI360) offices located at OASIS Building Oysterbay 5th Floor - Opposite Best Western Hotel.

Coordinates shared:

-6.7687917997645535, 39.27410603689141

Welcome all.

Regards,