Invitation to the TZ mHealth Community of Practice meeting

Gloria Kahamba

Jan 29, 2018, 4:33:57 AM1/29/18
to Tanzania-mhealth

Dear COP Members,

Happy New Year!

I would like to inform you that we will soon be having our Community of Practice meeting, which will take place at the Boresha Afya Conference space located in Aris House in Oysterbay. We are proposing one of the following dates for the meeting; the date that is most convenient for the majority will be final:

  •        Wednesday, February 28th, 2018
  •        Thursday, March 8th, 2018

During this meeting, MOHCDGEC and PORALG will share important updates with digital health partners, among other agenda items (see attached); more detailed agenda will follow later.

If you would like to add an agenda item, present on your new digital health project, or share project results, please send an email to wal...@moh.go.tz, gkah...@d-tree.org, and mwaw...@gmail.com. For presentations, also share a project summary (1 paragraph).

Kindly confirm which of the two proposed dates is most convenient for you by following this link: https://doodle.com/poll/e4ke55g45aabci97

Deadline to confirm availability and email us on your presentation is February 9th, 2018. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Gloria Kahamba

D-tree International

Co-Chair (TZ mHealth COP)

Tentative Agenda_COP General meeting_2018.pdf

Gene Peuse

Feb 4, 2018, 8:37:06 AM2/4/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com
Gloria,

March 8th would be more convenient. Regards, Gene

Gene Peuse  |  Senior Public Private Partnership Advisor  |  USAID Tanzania  | Dar es Salaam
Office: +255 22 229 4737 | Mobile: +255 746 700 827 | Fax: +255 22 266 8421
Find out more about USAID's work in Tanzania Follow us on Facebook

Gloria Kahamba

Feb 6, 2018, 3:18:51 AM2/6/18
to Tanzania-mhealth
Hi Gene,

Thank you for your response; I have added USAID to the Doodle poll.

I would like to kindly remind those who have not yet indicated their availability to do so by February 9th, by following this link: https://doodle.com/poll/e4ke55g45aabci97

Regards,
Gloria
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tanzania-mheal...@googlegroups.com.

Said Sud

Feb 20, 2018, 4:57:43 AM2/20/18
to Tanzania-mhealth
Dear Gloria,

Though is an important such meeting, but I received the advert a little late to confirm the attendance.
can I proceed with the confirmation.? or else direct otherwise

Regards

Gloria Kahamba

Feb 20, 2018, 4:59:52 AM2/20/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com

Hello Said,

Please go ahead and confirm here: https://doodle.com/poll/e4ke55g45aabci97.

Regards,

Gloria

Gloria Kahamba

Feb 20, 2018, 2:30:27 PM2/20/18
to Tanzania-mhealth
Dear COP Members,

I want to update you that we have a final date for the meeting -- Thursday, March 8th, 2018. This is the day that most members indicated that they would be available.

The Doodle will still be open for members to confirm attendance on March 8th, if not done so already.

Regards,
Gloria

Neuvonen, Tiina Elise

Feb 26, 2018, 10:34:47 AM2/26/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com

Dear administrator,

Kindly remove me from the list, I no longer live in Tanzania.

All the best, Tiina

Feb 26, 2018, 10:44:42 AM2/26/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tiina
you can unsubscribe from this group , just click the link to Tanzania-mhealth group just below my email address you will find the options

Regards.

Mwawi Leah Mlekano
Executive Director

ITIDO |  Bagamoyo road - Mapinga
P.O.Box 70780 | Dar es Salaam | Tanzania
+255 713 519 681 (office line)
skype: mwawi.mlekano

ITIDO| A Catalyst for Innovation

janita Ferentinos-van Putten

Mar 5, 2018, 3:40:38 AM3/5/18
to Tanzania-mhealth
Hello,

Do you have a time for this meeting on the 8th?

Warm regards,
Janita
Cardno Tanzania - mHealth Tanzania PPP

Gloria Kahamba

Mar 5, 2018, 3:59:38 AM3/5/18
to Tanzania-mhealth
Dear COP members,

We apologize that due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to postpone the meeting that was scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 8th.

We will update you once we have a new date.

Thank you for your understanding and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Gloria

Elaine Baker

Mar 5, 2018, 9:43:48 AM3/5/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gloria
Is this meeting going ahead on Thursday, and if so, where is the venue?
Best wishes
Elaine

Elaine Baker
+255715568512

Gloria Kahamba

Mar 6, 2018, 12:40:32 AM3/6/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com

Hi Elaine,

Please see my email from yesterday about postponing the meeting.

Regards,

Gloria

Mar 6, 2018, 2:14:55 AM3/6/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com

Hi Gloria,

Hope you are well.

Could you please confirm if this meeting is still scheduled for 8TH March and the venue is at Boresha Afya Conference space located in Aris House in Oysterbay?.

Claudette