Fwd: FW: Re Meeting - Health Promotion Digital platform

Marcos R Mzeru

Aug 5, 2018, 11:58:14 PM8/5/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
For those who are working on the Community involving either Community Health Workers (CHWs) or Community Volunteers, this is the most important message. Sorry for the late forwards, but i will make sure we invite her on the next CoP meeting.

Regards,
Marcos.

Aug 6, 2018, 11:22:36 AM8/6/18
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marcos

We could not  make it due to a short notice invitation. We will be available in the future meetings.

We will appreciate to receive the minutes of the meeting

Regards

Makunda
USAID Boresha Afya Southern zone