Tanzania mHealth Community of Practice [CoP] Announcement - October 2017!!!

Marcos R Mzeru

Oct 30, 2017, 10:11:41 AM10/30/17
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, PHANUEL NDESANJO, Hermes Sotter. Rulagirwa

Dear CoP members,

Salaam from Dodoma.

Please allow me to take this opportunity [as one of the founding members] to announce major changes in our CoP.

I believe we are all aware of Dr. Mwendwa Mwenesi absence to our meetings due to various reasons including tight schedule in her studies.

However, I am happy to introduce to you Mr. Walter Ndesanjo from ICT unit here at MoH as the one taking over mHealth CoP Chair position. Walter has been taking a leadership in coordinating all mHealth initiatives at the MoH but he is also not new to CoP, so join me in welcoming him as he takes a more active role in CoP.

The co-chair D-tree will be represented by Ms. Gloria Kahamba  as most of you have heard that  Ms. Lucy Silas is no longer with D-tree.

The Secretariat team ITIDO and FHI360 and our Advisor  Eng. George Mulamula from DTBi will all convene soon and give us a way forward including an agenda for the next meeting that all of you are encouraged to attend.

With Best regards,

Marcos.

G Mulamula

Oct 30, 2017, 11:24:07 AM10/30/17
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, Hermes Sotter. Rulagirwa, PHANUEL NDESANJO
Dear Marcus,
Good to hear from you. I welcome the new leadership and look forward to supporting the CoP in any way possible.
Best Wishes,
Mulamula

Sent using Blackberry Smart phone by CEO & ICT Entrepreneurship Advisor of Costech-DTBi

Gayo M

Oct 30, 2017, 11:29:42 AM10/30/17
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, Hermes Sotter. Rulagirwa, PHANUEL NDESANJO
Dear Marcos,

Thank you for the updates.

Gayo

Micheal A. Mugerwa

Oct 31, 2017, 2:09:12 AM10/31/17
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, PHANUEL NDESANJO, Hermes Sotter. Rulagirwa

Dear Marcos,

Thank you for the update and we look forward to further communication.

Regards

Micheal A. Mugerwa, BSc(QE) PgD(PPM,Stat) MSc(AE)
MERL Manager

Freelance Epidemiologist

Aga Khan Health Sevice(AKHST), Tanzania

Barack Obama Drive

P.o.Box 2289 Dar es Salaam
Mobile: +255 682 709999

Whatsapp:+447586653922
Skype: mugmic

“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.” Peter Drucker

Mercy Simiyu

Nov 2, 2017, 10:35:21 AM11/2/17
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, PHANUEL NDESANJO, Hermes Sotter. Rulagirwa, Doreen Kudwoli
Dear Marcos,

Asante sana. We are looking forward to working with the new team.

Have a wonderful day.

Best,

Mercy

Mercy N Simiyu MPH | Partnership and Communications Manager, Africa

Medic Mobile | +254 713 012 854

@Medic | Facebook

Join our community. Sign up for Medic Mobile's newsletter.

DR KAUSHIK RAMAIYA

Nov 2, 2017, 4:41:57 PM11/2/17
to tanzania...@googlegroups.com, PHANUEL NDESANJO, Hermes Sotter. Rulagirwa

Dear Marcos,

Thank you for the information.

We look forward to working with the new team.

Regards and best wishes

kaushik