Fwd: Looking for Qualitative Data Analyst

Tanveer Malik

Feb 24, 2021, 12:52:17 AM2/24/21
to tanvee...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ifra Kiran
Date: Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:32 AM
Subject: Looking for Qualitative Data Analyst
To: <tan...@tanveer.pk>

Dear Tanveer,

AAN is development consulting firm working internationally. We have worked in overall 22 countries till now and our current projects are in 12 countries.

AAN Associates is looking for Qualitative data analyst having experience of using MaxQDA. As discussed over linkedIn, I am attaching the advert.

Kindly circulate this advert within your groups and networks.

Thank you in anticipation.

Kind regards

Ifra Kiran
Associate Project Development Unit AAN Associates

Website: aanassociates.com | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

Advert- Data Analyst.png