Greeting from Islamic Relief (Pakistan).
Islamic Relief (Pakistan) takes this opportunity to request you to submit Proposals (Financial & Technical) for Market Assessment and Scoping Study in Islamabad/Rawalpindi as per the attached ToRs:
Terms & Conditions
· Quoted prices for the above services shall be inclusive of all kind of govt. taxes and duties as per prevailing Tax Laws of Govt. of Pakistan, Transportation, and Custom Clearance and port taxes (if any)
· All prices must be quoted in Pak rupees.
· Withholding tax & GST as per government prevailing rates shall be deducted at the time of payment.
· Payment shall be made in the form of cross cheque within 21 days after execution of order and subsequent submission of the invoice to the Islamic Relief (Pakistan).
· Islamic Relief reserves the right to reject any or all quotations without assigning any reason thereof.
Bid Submission Requirement
Interested firms are hereby advised to submit a detailed proposal including basic information of individual or firm i.e. qualification and expertise, relevant experience, availability and sample of similar project executed
Sealed Proposals addressed to “Procurement Committee” should be should be drop in quotation box place at 2nd Floor, IRM Complex, Sunrise Avenue, Park Road, Near Comsat University, Islamabad latest by 1700 hours on or before July 27, 2021.
Validity of Bid
Bids shall remain valid for at least 60 days from the date of opening. If the last date falls on a holiday, the validity shall be extended to the next working day of the Company thereafter.
Web: www.islamic-relief.org.pk | Twitter | FaceBook | YouTube | LinkedIn