Seasonal addendum and typo

opland

Nov 19, 2019, 4:06:28 AM11/19/19
to 'opland' via Tania Opland World Music news
Hi everyone.
We’re sending an update because just after sending you our schedule, we added yet another Winter’s Return concert (in Woodinville on Dec 15), and spotted a typo! So, to make it worth sending our updated/corrected schedule, we’re adding a bit more information about upcoming tours, too.

Hope to see you somewhere down the road!
Tania & Mike

 ❄︎ ❄️ ❄︎ ❄️ ❄︎ ❄️ ❄︎ ❄️ ❄︎
❄︎  WINTER'S RETURN concerts (William Pint, Felicia Dale, Tania Opland, Mike Freeman) start at the end of November!  ❄︎

Celebrating Winter and its diverse festivities with voices, guitars, drums, whistles, dulcimer, hurdy-gurdy, recorder, mandolin, violin, and songs that'll bring a bright spot to the darkest winter's day.

(details below)
Nov 30, Sat. 2 - 4 pm - SEATTLE, WA ❄︎
Dec 1, Sun. 6 pm - EDMONDS, WA ❄︎
Dec 7, Sat. 7:30pm - PASCO, WA ❄︎
Dec 13, Fri. 7 pm - SUQUAMISH WA ❄︎
Dec 14, Sat. 6 pm - CAMANO ISLAND, WA ❄︎
Dec 15, Sun. 3 pm - WOODINVILLE, WA ❄︎
Dec 21, Sat. 7:30 pm - SEATTLE, WA and ANCHORAGE, AK ❄︎

Then we get back to Opland-Freeman, Acoustic World Music:

Jan 4, Sat. Hillside House Concert - ANCHORAGE, AK
Feb 21 - March 2: Vancouver Island, BC
April 30 - May 30: UK & Ireland

_____DETAILS_______
Nov 30, Sat. 2 - 4 pm - SEATTLE, WA ❄︎ Winter’s Return
GREET THE SEASON, on board the Virginia V in Lake Union Park. Maritime Folknet brings you a full day of Free, Live Music aboard the historic steamer Virginia V. There will also be free crafts and other activities.

Dec 1, Sun. 6 pm - EDMONDS, WA ❄︎ Winter’s Return
St Albans Episcopal Church, 21405 82nd Place West, Edmonds, WA. Donations of cash or non-perishable food will be collected at the door for Chase Lake Community School’s Safety Net Program.

Dec 7, Sat. 7:30pm - PASCO, WA ❄︎ Winter’s Return
Community Unitarian Church, 2819 W Sylvester St., Pasco WA 99301, presented by Three Rivers Folklore Society. $12 - $14

Dec 13, Fri. 7 pm - SUQUAMISH WA ❄︎ Winter’s Return
Suquamish Church, 18732 Division Ave NE, SUQUAMISH WA 98392, an open and affirming inter-spiritual community. Presented by Sound Spirit Initiative. Suggested donation $20 at the door. No one will be turned away for lack of funds, but you can reserve a seat by making a $20 advance contribution.

Dec 14, Sat. 6 pm - CAMANO ISLAND, WA ❄︎ Winter’s Return
WINTERFEST, Cama Beach Historical State Park  Admission to the concert is free, but a park pass or day pass is required to get there. Dinner will be available for purchase from Cama Beach Café (reservations: 360-387-3266.

Dec 15, Sun. 3 pm - WOODINVILLE, WA ❄︎ Winter’s Return
Arborea Falls is a welcoming, magical retreat and small concert and event venue. The concert space is a large but cozy living room - essentialy a house concert. Space is limited. Suggested donation is $20. No one will be turned away for lack of funds, but you can reserve a seat by making a $20 advance contribution.

Dec 21, Sat. 7:30 pm - SEATTLE, WA and ANCHORAGE, AK
On the last big night of this year's Winter concert season we'll cover a lot of ground, playing two different concerts. William Pint & Felicia Dale celebrate the Solstice at Couth Buzzard Books  8310 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle WA 98103. ($20 suggested donation; no one turned away for lack of funds), while Tania Opland & Mike Freeman play a special Solstice concert in a historic log home in Anchorage Alaska ($25; email for details).

Jan 4, Sat. 7 pm - ANCHORAGE, AK
Start the New Year right with a whirlwind world music house concert. Up on the Hillside, overlooking Anchorage and Cook Inlet (near the Prospect Heights entrance to Chugach State Park). Details here.

Vancouver Island and environs, scheduled so far…:
Feb 23, Sun. 7 pm - Sayward Valley Folk Music Society
Feb 28, Fri. 8:30 pm - The Coffeehouse on Gabriola Island
Mar 1, Sun. 7:30 pm - Victoria Folk Music Society