St Patrick's Day in Seattle ☘️ 🎶

opland

Mar 8, 2020, 9:27:47 PM3/8/20
to 'opland' via Tania Opland World Music news
It’s March again. Already! Another great excuse to put together a Celtic-themed concert with our dear friends William Pint and Felicia Dale.
This year we’re skipping the mad bar scene in favor of some private events and two public concerts. One on each side of St Patrick’s Day. One on each side of Puget Sound. We hope you’ll come join us if you're in the area, or help spread the word to anyone you know who is here in Western Washington:

FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 7:00 PM
Suquamish UCC Church, 18732 Division Ave NE, SUQUAMISH, 98392
. (360) 598-4434
Suggested donation $20  (no one turned away for lack of funds)
A portion of proceeds will benefit this progressive community church.
Advance donations can be made at opland-freeman.com/suquamish/
Refreshments will be available at the intermission, including Kathy and Mel's amazing green root beer floats.

SATURDAY, MARCH 21st, 7:30 PM
Couth Buzzard Books/Espresso Buono, 8310 Greenwood Ave. N, SEATTLE, 98103
Suggested donation $20  (no one turned away for lack of funds)
Books, coffee and music are what this community gathering place is all about.
Food, coffee, beer and wine are available all evening, but the espresso machine shuts down during the music (phew!)

Since we all need to take a few extra precautions right now, what's your favorite alternative to hugs and handshakes? Some suggest waving "jazz hands" at each other, but in our milieu Leonard Nimoy's Vulcan salute seems to be the most popular suggestion. Of course, if you're coughing, sneezing and sniffling, please stay home and get well soon!

Hope to see you soon, somewhere down the road.
🖖
Tania & Mike