St Pat's in Seattle Update 😷

opland

Mar 12, 2020, 12:25:26 AM3/12/20
to 'opland' via Tania Opland World Music news
We’ve been sooo looking forward to these St Patrick’s shows with William Pint and Felicia Dale. We’ve been keeping our fingers crossed (AND our hands washed), and still most of the first week has been canceled.

The St Pat’s concert at Suquamish UCC Church will not happen this Friday, but it’s hopefully only postponed. We’re looking at the possibility of a "St Pat’s in August” concert, which should give plenty of time for this all to settle. And beside, won’t those green root beer floats taste good in the August heat?

Thursday and Saturday private events have been canceled as well, but we may still have Sunday. 🤞

So far, the post-St Pat’s concert in Seattle is still on the schedule. But do check before you come. We’ll try to keep all our info current (for a change)!

SATURDAY, MARCH 21st, 7:30 PM
Couth Buzzard Books/Espresso Buono, 8310 Greenwood Ave. N, SEATTLE, 98103
Suggested donation $20  (no one turned away for lack of funds)
Books, coffee and music are what this community gathering place is all about.
Food, coffee, beer and wine are available all evening, but the espresso machine shuts down during the music.

Stay home if you don’t feel well. Wash, wash, wash your hands. And if you don’t feel that you should come out but you want to support the cause, you can still buy CDs (opland-freeman.com/record.htm) or make a contribution, on either PayPal.com or Pay.Google.com, to opl...@aol.com

Hope to see you somewhere down the road. ☮︎

Tania & Mike