Virtual Festivals start tomorrow

1 view

opland

Aug 8, 2020, 1:40:24 AM8/8/20
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all our friends in the virtual world. Yes, this seems to be were we live now. Look on the bright side: we can all visit with all our friends, anywhere in the world, with equal ease!

TOMORROW is Friday, August 8th. We were supposed to be in Port Gamble, Washington, but we're in Anchorage, Alaska. But, since this is 2020 and none of the usual rules apply, that means we're playing in Port Gamble AND in Alaska. Yes, both Port Gamble Maritime Music Festival and Galway Days Irish Festival (Anchorage) are happening entirely online this year. So, not only can we play at both, but you can attend both. How cool is that?

Saturday, Aug 8, from 11am Alaska Time (noon in Seattle)
GALWAY DAYS VIRTUAL IRISH FESTIVAL - www.irishalaska.org
The Main Stage will be airing on YouTube at www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0Lfzg6kN9mqu-h66GYBvY_ZPvRfrGIR4
You'll also find links there to the virtual vendors and even a virtual pub, on Zoom.

Saturday, Aug 8, from 1pm Pacific Time
PORT GAMBLE MARITIME MUSIC FESTIVAL - www.portgamblemaritimemusic.com
2020 PGMMF is happening exclusively on the festival Facebook page: www.facebook.com/events/202375527864409/?active_tab=discussion

And then we'll have another few weeks to wait for the next big event:
Labor Day weekend, September 4 - 6
TUMBLEWEED MUSIC FESTIVAL - www.tumbleweedfest.com

I made a video with some teasers for all this, so if you want to get a tiny preview of our online performances...

Hope to see you - really, in person - somewhere down the road.
🌈🎶Tania & Mike