Tumbleweed Festival 💕 This weekend‼️

opland

Sep 5, 2020, 2:35:57 AM9/5/20
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody!

This is just a quick reminder that TUMBLEWEED MUSIC FESTIVAL is going online this weekend.
You can catch us on the “South Stage” as Opland-Freeman and also with Les Strompettes.

The links aren’t live yet on the tumbleweedmusicfestival.org page, but we did find a back door in… If you go to www.tumbleweedfest.com and click the link for the Friday evening concert, you’ll find it too!

Parts of the festival will happen in real time, and we’re planning to take advantage of that by joining in the Sunday evening (6 pm Pacific Time) sea shanty singaround.

A couple of other things have cropped up since the last note I sent out…

Saturday, Sept 12:
The PORT TOWNSEND WOODEN BOAT FESTIVAL has gone virtual this year. Three days of mainstage music will be replaced by a short round-robin of performers in a Zoom Music Room called "Under the Virtual Tent."   We'll be there! 3:00 - 4:30 pm Pacific Time. Details of how to dial in to that will be on our calendar if anybody remembers to tell us 😄

Saturday, Sept 26:
Now that we’ve taken the plunge and played our first LIVE STREAM CONCERT as a duo, we’ll keep the momentum going! Currently planned for the same time as last week — 2 pm Pacific Time — but do check the online calendar at opland-freeman.com/calendar.htm in case of updates. That will air on https://facebook.com/OplandFreeman/live

Stay safe. Stay healthy. See you on the other side of the craziness.

🌈🎶 Tania & Mike